Monday, April 5, 2010

Bunny Poop.




Easter with the family. It was nice to have hair this year! We had hats just for the fun of it this year ... maybe it will become a tradition for me and the girls. This green hat was one of the first I bought last year and I don't know that I ever wore it. The girls are showing off their missing teeth .. Rose is missing one on the top and Grace is missing one on the bottom. The Easter Bunny brought them very bright and long kites. Of course, it was 90 degrees and very still out so they didn't get to use them much. We let them run up and down the sidewalk with a few yards of line. They were thrilled. They especially loved finding "bunny poop" (mini marshmallows) all over the hallway, stairs and creating a trail all the way to their baskets.


I was really fortunate to spend Easter with my brother and sister and their families on my back porch most of the weekend! We had a long run (around 8 miles) on Sat. as most of us prepare for a race in Indy in early May. I'm not sure I can run it all but I have heard that there is no shame in walking!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hats! I was sad on Sunday morning when I looked around at church and not one hat anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posts like this one make me reflect in awe about how much can change in a single year. I love you and your family and am so thankful for where you are today. Oh, and thanks for "lunch" today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. Bet you two are happy to have the toothless ladies back. Must have been a wise man that said that about the walking--hope you don't run off and leave him during the race:)
    love, GG

    ReplyDelete