Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NINE MORE TO GO

... I am exhausted and sore. My armpit is killing me. I look like someone chewed on my chest and spit me back out. Cotton and turtlenecks are my friend. Cashmere, wool and spandex feel like some type of slow moving torture.

And, I failed my potassium test again. Apparently my nurse laid into Jeff yesterday that I need to be taking those pills daily and not weekly. If I had four legs and a mane they may taste better but nothing makes me choke faster. I went to the grocery tonight and bought bananas. Maybe that will help.

I'm an aunt again. Collin William Gottbrath. I'm excited to meet him and thrilled for my brother and his fabulous wife! (On a personal note, I'll never get rid of all the little girl clothes accumulating in my attic.)

1 comment:

  1. Potatoes have twice as much potassium as bananas. An excuse to eat french fries, perhaps? Hang in there, and congrats on the new nephew!

    ReplyDelete