Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend

Well, the weekend came and went ... we were so busy we couldn't really dwell on things. The Camdens had Christmas on Sunday without us. That hurt, we wanted to be there. They'd postponed their Christmas dinner and we still didn't make it two months later. We missed the Purdue/i.u. game. Purdue won and it was bitter cold up there ... my brother and sister helped make it into a party and a good friend took the girls for the afternoon so we could watch it without them. They had a blast although I'm nervous that she took them to Chapel Hill and they drank at the Old Well ... I hope that doesn't poison them against a good education ...

Sunday night we spent writing out questions ... we have six pages of handwritten questions for an oncologist, a surgeon, a radiologist, a plastic surgeon ... we've got questions and now all we need are answers.

We prayed a lot this weekend with friends and family ... I'm sure God has a plan. I've scoured my email inbox and haven't found it yet ... I hope it isn't stuck in my spam filter. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment