Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where does the time go?

Don't ask me ... I don't know. Yesterday I participated most of the day in our shareholder meeting until around 3:00 or so. I hated to miss out. I know it's silly ... but I'm afraid out of sight, out of mind ... but I had to balance that with the potential for throwing up on someone so the phone conference seemed a win:win.

And, I slept all day today. All those nights of sleepless energy are gone now. I have slept like a baby for several nights and days now. Today I woke up, showered, dressed and after a bite of breakfast ... I changed into comfortable clothes and headed to the couch. I didn't see much of the rest of the day. I rode in the car with Jeff to pick up the girls this afternoon. Another problem, I am not drinking fluids like I should ... nothing tastes good. I've tried orange juice, Gatorade, Ensure, milk, water, etc. Nothing tastes the same.

Someone sent beautiful flowers to my office. There was no card which means I can't send a proper thank you. It has a beautiful verse from Zephaniah 3:17 ... "The LORD your God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love. He will rejoice over you with singing." I wish I could send a proper thank you.

Well, here comes Jeff with a syringe loaded and headed toward my belly fat ... good thing I have all this cushion to utilize ... it's to help my body fight infections. Darn, he's fast ... and smiling like a cat that caught a mouse ... YIKES.

Love,

Ann

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Ann. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you need a shot, just call me. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. Remember that bus ride back from Williamsburg? And the wonderful result???

    So good to see you up and about this afternoon.

    Love
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chuckle, guess your "superwoman" powers are a little low right now...maybe some more kryptonite, or tomato juice.

    Hope you're feeling more energetic today, but if not, don't sweat it. Find a nice warm sunny cozy spot and snuggle with your pillow--or Rose and Grace if they're healthy.

    love, dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, do the shots remind you of fertility treatments? I hated those shots in the belly. You overcame that obstacle and I know you'll overcome this one. We love keeping up with your progress in your blog. Thanks for sharing your ups and downs with us. You're in our prayers.

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete